Monday, March 05, 2007

Of jabs and first class.....

Last Saturday two of the kings had their jabs. Darwisy had his final immunisation jab and Daim had his 5th month's jab. Darwisy weighs at 9.5 kg and Daim weighs at 8 kg at 5-month!!!!! Oh no! What have I been feeding him with? He almost reaches the level of obesity.....but not just yet because he is still a baby....he's full of baby fats (hopefully...) which will slowly melt away as he grows up...

One thing for sure....they did not even cry or wince at the needle's point....you guys rock!!!!

Looking at them makes me wonder if I am able to nurture and educate my children to be good citizens to the nation. I wonder what would they become one day.......que sera, que sera....

Danish has started his Quranic lessons. The first class, he was all excited and jovial, didn't even want me to stay for a while and check on him. He was indeed brave and confident...that's my boy.....keep it up, darling, there are many more in stores for you in months and years to come....don't ever be scared of obstacles or hindrances, just enjoy everything one at a time and you'll be fine....all of us will be right by your side come what may....

No comments: