Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend: A Fasting Day

It's the first day of Ramadhan for this year. Me and my lovely wife had our sahur together for the second time at home. As early as possible, my wife woke up to prepare for sahur. But I am not relaying the story of me and my wife. It's about our beloved King Danish. He woke up early in the morning to get his oreo biscuits. And as always, his Mama pampered him with lots of goodies that would make him hyper all day long.
That's what happened. He ate about 7 pieces of oreo in half an hour!!! It is my practice to prohibit him from taking too much cocoa in a day but as I said earlier, his Mama definitely had no heart to stop him from consuming those double layered chocolate biscuits. He almost finished the whole packets of biscuits while his brother was still sleeping. He really knew how to take advantage of situations, huh? Sharing something as delicious as oreo with his own little brother clearly was not in his mind..hihihi....And he became hyper and out of control the rest of the day until after breaking fast, he got a spank from me. But being a good boy, as always, with a solemn face, he went straight to his room and fell asleep. And, being a good Papa, as usual, I would go to King Danish after that and make it up to him.....
Hmmm.....well, so much for another challenging weekend......

No comments: