Saturday, September 30, 2006

Weekend: A suprising fasting day

Alhamdulillah, this weekend was the moment where the kings of spade is complete. Suprisingly after sahur my wife complaint that she had a stomachache and bleeding. Well, as I was so sleepy and tired after taking my sahur, i told her to be patience and pray to God, but still when Allah wanted something to happen, it would still happen by hook or by crook.
Finally it was near mid day when I woke up and took the two kings and left them at my in-law's house and drove my wife to Ampang Puteri for admission.

We went straight away to the maternity floor and were given a room for labour.

It's 1.00 pm. The time was so slow and I made use of the time to make conversation with my wife who was expected to deliver at anytime. Wow! A week earlier than the expected date, this was truely a suprise. Just helping her to be more relax. As time went by, we also had time to take a nap and we woke up at 4 pm. At that time my wife was complaining that the contraction was getting frequent and harder and she asked me to call for assistance.

The nurse told us that "The Way" was now getting to 6 - 7 inches. My wife couldn't stand it anymore and asked for a painkiller jab. Not long after getting the injection, I think around 15 - 20 minutes, "The Way" had gotten to 9 - 10 inches and the CTG machine was getting hot capturing the contraction. At this time the nurse told that it's time and we had to co-operate and be prepared for delivery.

I was beside my wife giving her support and the nurse was ready for action. At first my wife was a good pusher and I could see the baby's head struggling to come out, and by now, Dato' Dr. Ashar (my wife's favourite O&G who helped my wife delivered all the kings) arrived and being an expert that he was, he encouraged my wife to push steadily. It's already past 15 minutes since we started and still no progress. While Dato' Dr. Ashar encouraged me and my wife to be more focus on getting the baby out, my wife lost her energy. And this time I told her to gather all her energy and concentration.

It's nearly 6 pm, and the last push really made my belief stronger that Allah is the only God conquering the universe, subhanaallah. 5.59 pm on the dot my wife gave birth to a baby boy who weighs 3.32kg. A healthy baby and a good son. I waited for the nurse to clean him up but as usual I straight away took the baby and azan him for the first time, but this time the nurse asked me to wait. Erm.........ok, since everything was fine now with Allah's love we successfully delivered the baby normal....

The Queen is indeed a strong lady. She had gone through all types of delivery, from a Ceasarian Section to a Vacuum procedure and lastly, a completely normal vaginal delivery. Thank you sayang for your sacrifices in giving me our lovely kings. I love you and I vow to keep on loving you forever and a day......

to be continued.........

No comments: